Thursday, April 23, 2009

The first cucumber of the year

I finished the body of my myriadog yesterday. I can't believe how much time it took to crochet those few last rows, I should definitely shape up. Anyway. I had some troubles with the stuffing. It was too soft and pillow-y and it just didn't want to go inside my amigurumi. And the end result was way too sloppy and shapeless. But no can do. It was the only stuffing I had.

Just checking out the views...

I kinda like the fact that it's currently looking like a thick cucumber. That's also the reason why I made legs for it from crochet hooks and put it stand on the green house. That's what cucumbers do all the time, right?

6 comments:

Elina said...

Kurkut <3

sunnie fairy said...

Aw, leave it as a cucumber! It would be perfect for the kitchen... ;P

Alexandra said...

It's very cute! I love the blog! Congratulations on the design!

Amoena said...

Sunnie: I think I would make a smaller cucumber if I wanted one for our kitchen :P

Kathleen said...

Yep! Beautiful cucumber! Have you crocheted any other veggies to keep it company?

Amoena said...

Kathleen: I have a pattern for a really nice carrot, but I don't have any orange yarn :(

Post a Comment