Friday, April 17, 2009

Myriadog slowly progressing

I finally started the "Werner the Wiener Dog" modification. It will be my last "Amigurumi Super Happy Cute Crochet" modification. I think I've done enough harm to Beth Doherty's lovely patterns now. Anyway. I call this project as "myriadog" because it sounds nice, but also because my doggie will have several pairs of legs in myriapod style.

Don't let the muzzle fool you.

The body is almost finished, and I'm still not bored with it. I get usually bored with small projects because they end so soon... and I get bored with bigger projects because they never seem to end. But at least I'm practicing my patience.

J.R. is currently knitting a tea cozy for us. It will come in need now that we have our new tea maker. It doesn't keep the tea warm forever like our old tea maker, so the tea cozy will come in need.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

"Don't let the muzzle fool you."

But it looks so cute! And the green is a very nice color. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Amoena said...

The muzzle can be very misleading, because the thing in the picture is not his head, but his body. And the plastic nose is not even going to be part of the finished body :D I just like to add little "decoration" to my pictures to make them more interesting :P

Post a Comment