The seam didn't go as I planned.
I also sewed the darts on the shoulders, but I didn't dare to cut the parts out. I don't want my sweater to start unraveling at this point. The seam was supposed to be right on top of the shoulder, but I think I sewed it at the wrong place because it turns towards the back. I might try sewing it again, but it looks quite good as it is. But it could be better.
I also started a new project after I ran out of yarn. I wanted to try my new yarn so I casted on Assets of Evo . Knitting the yarn feels bit different because of the elasticity. Though only difficulty is to get the right tension. If I have understood correctly, there should be some tension, but it shouldn't be all stretched out.